Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Little Cowgirl Memory and My Winning Prize


I just have to show you what I received in the mail Saturday from dear Sweet Elizabeth @ Creative Breathing.  Everyday I'm amazed at what new creation she has made and as if that's not enough she tells the wonderful stories.  That's why I felt so honored that she chose me as the winner of her "Thunder Rolls Giveaway".  You really ought to check out all the fun, funny and sweet stories that were submitted in her comments.   You can click here to read that post.  I never had any idea that my own silly childhood antics would win it for me.  


I cherish owning creations from blogland friends more than anything I could imagine.  I have a few from Elizabeth and though I don't have my own craft room, I have them prominently displayed so each day I'm reminded that a friend cared enough to gift them to me.  How that makes me smile! :)

Do you have a special handmade item that you cherish?   I"d love to hear about it!


Have a blessed week....Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. You made my day Suzanne. So glad it arrived in one piece. I am still giggling at your story! E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of Elizabeth's pink pom pom Mr. Milk Man Bird. He sits in a special case right now until I get that new craft room built and have more space. Any luck with you background problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    Love your new little friend! So sweet, I am so glad you were the lucky winner, that birdie is cotton pickin' cute! You really needed her!

    Love your new blog look. Very sweet and summery.

    And I love all the things you sent me. I am using the banner for the 4th of July, it is just perfect with all the red, white and blue. And I have all the other things in my pantry, so I can enjoy them all the time. I just can't get myself to use the bookmarks as bookmarks though. They are much too pretty. Maybe when it comes time to pull out Little Women (I usually pull it out once a summer) I can use one as a bookmark, they just look so pretty on my shelves!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very cute! I am always amazed at the cute things girls make! If only I could concentrate outside of classes who knows what I could do too! LOL Take care,Lori

    ReplyDelete