Purex has done it again. They have an all new product. Let me introduce you to the Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets.
- 30 days of long-lasting freshness
- Reduces static cling
- Repels pet hair and lint
With 4 cats and a dog, you know I'm excited about that!! So, what's different about Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets vs the old ones? 3x's more fragrance for starters and great static cling reduction too. The smaller box is also at a more affordable price point. Plus, they work even better than before.
I get the full benefit of my dryer sheets by using the already used sheets. Instead of throwing them away, put them to good used after they take a spin in your dryer. Here's a list of some uses I've found. (some I've tried - others I haven't)
- Dust your television screen. The anti-static chemicals in a dryer sheet will help repel dust and lint.
- Stuff new or used dryer sheets in places like your gym bag, tennis shoes, luggage, etc. for a fresh scent.
- Have pet hair on your clothing or cloth furniture? Simply wipe with a used sheet to remove the hair.
- Place a dryer sheet in your vacuum bag to leave a fresh scent behind after cleaning your floors.
- Place a few dryer sheets under your car seats for a fresh smell.
- Wipe the chrome fixtures in your house or on your car with used dryer sheets to leave them bright and shiny.
- Remove static electricity from your hair by wiping with a used dryer sheet.
- I place fresh dryer sheets in my linen closet to keep things extra fresh
- Drop a sheet in your trash cans in your home. It keeps your room smelling fresh while out of sight.
- I hate the smell of medicines, so I have one in my medicine cabinet.
What do I think
Till next time...