Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, May 16, 2014

Harveys Saves You More with FuelPerks #WDblogger

Disclosure:  This post was created in partnership with Winn Dixie. All opinions are my own.





 


Have you heard the news?  Harveys grocery stores are now giving you even more reasons to shop with them.  They're now rewarding their shoppers with fuelperks.

I've been a couponer for years and love the savings, but couponing has never saved me a penny on gas.   Shopping at Harveys can do just that.  The more I buy, the more I save on gas.
Harveys puts you in the driver's seat
1 Shop
Use your Harveys Hometown Rewards Key and rack up fuelperks! when you shop at Harveys. Check the bottom of your receipt for your balance.
2 Pump
Redeem fuelperks! at participating Shell and other select fuel stations. Click here to find participating fuel stations near you!


3 Save
Insert your Harveys Hometown Rewards Key with magnetic stripe at the pump, and watch your price drop!


It couldn't be any easier to save money.  Just use your Harveys Hometown Rewards Key when you checkout. You'll received   off per gallon for every $50 you spend in qualifying grocery purchases.  Limit 20 gallons.









I like the idea of getting a bonus for being a loyal shopper, and I can't think of a better loyalty reward then saving money on gas.

I hope you'll stop back by next week, when I'll be sharing my Harveys shopping and gas savings experience with you.

Find out when your neighborhood Harveys will have fuelperks!


See you soon...
He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.
~Psalm 111:5

Psalm 111:5 NIV

He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment