Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, August 16, 2013

Strawberry Cheesecake Buttons - So Easy - So GOOD!

Strawberries.
Could anything be more summer like than strawberries?  
Just the word sounds fun.
You can't see a strawberry and not smile.
Strawberries make me think of being a kid.
A time before there were responsibilities, and long days were started by running out the door barefoot.

Last weekend one of our neighbors and good friends threw a garden party.
I knew just what I was going to take.
I’d been seeing these cute mini cheesecake bites everywhere.  Simple and easy, that’s my motto!
I started by using a corer to remove the inside but mine was a bit too big so I switched to a knife.
Start by cutting the tops off your strawberries and hollowing out the centers.  Then cut the tip off of the bottom of the berries, so they will stand at attention.
After blending the ingredients till they're creamy, I use a ziplock bag to pipe the filling into the strawberry centers.
Put graham crackers or Teddy Grahams into a ziplock bag and let that tension go, until you have a nice crumbly topping.
Dip your strawberries.
Arrange and viola!
I’ve already made them twice since then.
They don’t last long.

Have a delicious weekend Y'all...

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Now I wish I had a big box of strawberries and some cream cheese! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this looks so good! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete