20 MULE TEAM BORAX
So what is Borax?
- 20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth. Once removed from the ground it is washed, dried, and boxed for consumers.
- Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate: a naturally occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.
- Absolutely nothing is added. No phosphates, chlorine, or other additive chemicals.
Did you know that over 85% of homes have what most people call "hard water?" I live in Florida and more than that we're on well water, so I know all about "hard water! " Hard water is defined as water that contains calcium and magnesium (ions).
When you add detergent to hard water, some of the compounds attach to calcium and magnesium granules that settle on the bottom of your washing machine, eventually retreating down the drain without actually cleaning your clothes. What a waste of detergent.
20 Mule Team Borax naturally softens hard water, which protects your detergent - so it can maximize cleaning power.
How to use Borax?
To boost your detergent, simply add a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax to every load along with your regular detergent. I use Purex of course!
You'll find that it:
- Naturally softens hard water and improves your detergents cleaning power.
- Helps keep stains from being re-deposited back onto clothes.
- Dilute a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax in a 12-ounce spray bottle of water to deodorize mattresses. Use a 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax per gallon of water in humidifiers for odor control.
- 20 Mule Team Borax is the economical way to tackle daunting jobs like brightening grout and tile. With 20 Mule Team Borax, you don’t have to scrub and scrape to remove rings around the tub and other tough bathroom grime.
- Deodorize your garbage pail by filling it with borax and water. Let it soak then rinse it out. Sprinkle some borax in the bottom once it's clean. This will keep the bugs away and absorb any odor causing moisture.
Now are you ready to boost your cleaning power with 20 Mule Team Borax? Well you're in the right place because Purex is giving 2 Cotton Pickin Cute readers a FREE coupon! All you have to do is enter with the easy rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This product was provided to assist me in my view as a Purex Insider. All opinions expressed here are my own honest thoughts.