Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, November 23, 2012

High Blood Pressure and a Cold - Take Coricidin HBP

Sniffles and runny noses have been the norm around our house for the last couple of weeks.  Boy was I glad Coricidin HBP arrived at my house when it did.
Did you know that people who have high blood pressure should avoid certain cold medicines?  I'm ashamed to say that I didn't, especially since Neil does take high blood pressure medicine.  

Most over-the-counter options contain decongestants which can raise your blood pressure.  Luckily Coricidin HBP is specially formulated to provide powerful cold relief without raising your blood pressure. In fact they have six HBP formulas to meet your needs.  See them on the chart below:

Coricidin is the @1 pharmacist recommended cold brand designed for people with high blood pressure.

When BzzAgent asked me if I would like to review Coricidin HBP, I wasn't sick but I did know that I would like to have it on hand for Neil to try.  By the time it got here I was ready to give it a try myself.  I've been taking it for 3 days now and feel so much better.  My nose thanks BzzAgent and Coricidin HBP.  I'm saving a fortune on Puffs too. lol.


If you would like to learn more about high blood pressure you can visit the:

AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION 



Disclosure:  I am BzzAgent cottonpicincute and I a sample to assist me in writing this review as well as coupons to share. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I dont have HBP but it's always good to know about it. I will have to give this product a try. I know colds and flus are around the corner in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've used this in the past. My parents use it all the time and said it was great. We don't have BP problems, but have used this...it DOES work. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete