Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bounce It Off Millions and Win


Should I have a baby?  That's a shocker isn't it?  Not to worry that time has passed and isn't even a consideration.  Should I repaint my whole house?  That's more like it.  That was a recent question I was debating.  It was no small question for me, because I was contemplating a totally different pallet and I'm so glad I did.

We all have a question or two that is just dogging us with no answer in sight.  Sometimes it takes the insight of a third party or maybe a million or two.  This is where Bounce comes to the rescue.  Yes that Bounce, the one you use in your dryer.

Bounce has a new contest called what else "Bounce it off Millions" on their facebook page.  So if you have a question that's been dogging you, and don't we all?  You can visit the "Bounce it off Millions" facebook page and post yours.  

To celebrate the four weeks of Bounce it Off Millions, four lucky users will be chosen to win a grand prize—the chance to turn their life’s great questions into a Facebook-wide advertisement, inviting Facebook’s 150+ million users to help you decide between your two options!

And if you don't have a good question (lucky you) don't worry you can still enter to win the Bounce Dryer Bar Sweepstakes.  5000 fans will each win 2 Bounce Dryer Bars, one to keep an one to give to a friend!  I love these because they last for a month and that's one less thing you have to remember.  No more forgetting to add the dryer sheet.  Sometimes Neil's really helpful and puts the clothes in the dryer but my Sweetie forgets the dryer sheets which I hate.

So add your question for a chance to turn your life’s great questions into a Facebook-wide advertisement, inviting Facebook’s 150+ million users to help you decide between your two options!

Don't have a good question, but like Bounce anyway? Enter to win the Bounce Dryer Bar sweepstakes on the Bounce facebook page! 5000 fans will each win 2 Bounce Dryer Bars, one to keep and one to give to a friend! Click here to enter today!

Bounce it Off Millions ends on September 17th.


Disclosure:  I was asked by the One2One Network to participate in this campaign.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment