Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, November 13, 2009

And The Winner Is.........

Hey Ya'll.

First I'd like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the sweet comments. They brighten my day so much. I just love meeting all the wonderful people I've met and consider so many dear friends. I hope you'll all continue to come back and visit often and keep me up to date on all the fun things in your lives and if you need a friend to share any sadness. I'm here for that too.

Now back to the winner. The winner is:

**************Deb from Dragonfly Treasures***************

Congratulations Deb. Please contact me by email at cottonpickincute@hotmail.com and share your address and I will get you Fall Giveaway package in the mail.

Hugs to you all....Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for me!! Thank you soo much Tracy! You will be receiving 2 emails from me....the first one I was so excited I added an extra number to my address!!! LOL So look for the corrected one. Ok I think I need to settle down ;~) NOT!! Have a great day!
    *hugs*deb **skips off**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Deb!

    Have a wonderful weekend Tracy!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy~I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
    It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
    Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

    Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

    Sweet Holiday wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete