Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blocks, Tags, Swaps & Friends

Busy fun, don't you enjoy that. I'd much rather be tired from busy fun than the usual house work, errand running work. Click here http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/2009/08/lucky-13.html#links to take a look at the ewwwy/ahhhy cute block that Elizabeth from Creative Breathing sent me.

This is the front of the block - don't you just love it!


Here's the back - she leaves nothing missing.

She is the most creative person. If you haven't checked out her blog yet I highly encourage you to, you want be disappointed. Plan to stay awhile there are tons of older post to see. You'll be hooked! I'm surprised she hasn't already been published, not only for her creative designs but for her writing. You know how they have little one page stories in the back of Southern Living - she has so many and they are so relaxing to read. I go there every day.


This was the first time I've ever created a block and I had so much fun I couldn't stop. These are the two I sent Elizabeth.


First one I made

Photobucket


Here's number two that I sent Elizabeth

Photobucket


I'm addicted, I couldn't quit. Here's the one I made for my sister Joni's birthday. This is Sally from the Dick and Jane readers that we read in school. She reminded me so much of Joni. The first thing Joni said was "Mom used to fix my hair just like that". I even remember her wearing cute little dresses like that.

Photobucket
I'll be back to post more photos from the tags swaps later. Do you like to make blocks? Please share your comments (which I love) and photos with me. By the way I've got some blog questions since I'm relatively new to all this. If anybody can offer any help, please let me know. They're just general questions about posts, tags, sidebar, etc... Thanks ya'll...Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment