Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Purex Step into Fall Sweepstakes

As they say, every season must come to an end. With ends come new beginnings and I for one am excited to "STEP INTO FALL"!
Everyone needs a change and Fall is one of my favorite changes.  Crisp air and colorful leaves appearing in a mix of warm and bright shades, adding a fiery glow to the to clear blue skies. I can almost smell the bonfires and candy apples.  Eeekk...I'm excited.  And so is Purex.
They're so excited, that they've launched the Purex Step into Fall Sweepstakes!

About the Sweepstakes:

Summer has offically ended and the new school year has begun.  Let Purex help you step into Fall with a bang.  Enter to WIN the $1,000 grand prize plus a year's supply of Purex with Dirt Lift Action Detergent.
To Enter:
To enter just click HERE or on the #Purex picture at the top of the page.

The Step Into Fall Sweepstake ends on September 30, 2013 at 3pm PT.  Each eligible entrant that fully completes the registration form will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, per day, during the promotion period.

Best of Luck, Y'all...

P.S.  While you're here don't forget to check out the giveaways on my sidebar like these:
  • Win a $50 Gift Card to Old Navy from #GiftCardRescue HERE.
  • Win a $25 Publix Gift Card from #GeneralMills, #Publix and #MyBlogSpark HERE.


Disclosure:  I was provided the above information to share with my readers.  As a Purex Inside I information and sample products to facilitate my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Tracy and julie cutshaw for this giveaway

    ReplyDelete