I have 3 FREE coupons to giveaway to 3 of you. Plus Dial is hosting a sweepstakes too. Keep reading to find out more.
Kids love bath time. Let me re-phrase that toddlers love bath time. Tweens just aren't interested. By this age it's more a battle of wits to get them to wash the dirt off.
That is until a new product comes along to review. When they came over and saw the NEW Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash they actually seemed excited to try it out. Seeing a surf board on the front didn't hurt at all, you know my grands are little surf bums. See they're fighting over who gets to try it first. Just kidding but they do like to try out the products for me.
I really do think when kids have "kids' soap or kids' body wash", they're more likely to use them.
The 2-in-1 formulas combine shampoo and body wash for one speedy step! Very important for my two.
Developed with pediatric dermatologist, Dial introduces specialized formulas for children ages 2-5 and 6-10, helping parents make smart decisions when it comes to kids' perfect skin. A few things that the parent will be pleased to hear:
- Tear free
- No artificial dyes or added parabens
- Ph balanced
- Dial Kids meant for ages 2-5, this body wash is perfect for kids that have outgrown traditional newborn soaps, yet are not ready for adult strength body and hair wash. The Peachy Clean variety provides ultra gentle cleansing with a fun, light scent!
- Dial Kids meant for ages 6+, this one offers a mild cleansing without drying out your child's delicate skin. Watery Melon and Berry Cool varieties contain bright, vibrant colors and fun scents that take bath time to a whole new level of fun!
So the find word from my experts:
- Ki'a has long hair and hates tangles. She said it was easy to get the comb through her hair when she was done.
- They both loved the Water Melon smell!
- The clock was the final word, meaning each of them were in there for more than 5 minutes. Wow!!!
Okay now it's time for the giveaway fun. 3 Lucky Cotton Pickin Cute readers will each win a FREE coupon for the NEW Dial Kids' Body + Hair Wash. Y'all know the drill, just enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
Good Luck Y'all
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Kids Body and Hair Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all the optinions expressed here are my own.