Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Lazy Beach Days of Summer

There's nothing like having family visit.
Being with the people you love and miss. My sister who's my best friend and my nephew Juan have been here for over a month.  It's been the most time we've spent together since we were kids at home.
Juan and Neil have always have always enjoyed spending time together. The kids all ragged Neil this summer about being a hippie.  They've never seen him with a ponytail before.

We've had such a raining summer.  I don't mind it at all.  I love days like that at the beach.  It kicks up a wonderful breeze that makes it possible to leave the house and enjoy being outdoors.
Joni went to Atlanta and picked up her daughter Michelle and her grandkids.  Miranda will turn 14 on the 19th of Aug.  I can't believe she's getting so old. Michelle has a heart as big as the moon!  When Miranda was little she was the most like me.  We both have a big love of shoes and all  things girlie.  Which she probably thinks is a little lame right now. 
We did a little shell hunting and found this strange little crab.  None of us had seen one like this at the beach before.
Victor decided he wanted to be buried in the sand.  Miranda was only too happy to oblige.
Victors so funny and silly.  I wish you could spend time with him.
I was so glad Fidensio came them.  He's a great kid and getting to spend time with him was really special.

My niece Stephanie, who's Miranda and Victors mom didn't get to come down.  Neither did my nephew Hoopie, who just found out that he's going to be a new father.  I wish they could have been here with everyone else.  It's always so much fun to get the whole group together.  Lots of laughing and a house filled with joy and love.  I don't think they have any idea how much I love them all.  Neil loves these guys so much too.  He's been really busy and couldn't enjoy as much time with them as he wanted too.
Isn't this picture of Victor the greatest.  It shows us the carefree days of summer.  It just kind of says it all doesn't it.

I hope you're enjoying the last days of summer wherever you are.
OX's.......Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment