Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello Goodies!

Umm-Umm Good! That's the first thing I thought when I opened the package of goodies I won from Sarah Jay @ Criminal Grace.  Sarah was celebrating her 10th Year of bloggingI didn't even know anyone blogged 10 years ago.  Like I told Sarah that's no big surprise, I'm not exactly on the cutting edge.
Sarah is so sweet.  I won the cutest recipe card file with cards and the cutest tags that she made.  But she didn't stop there, she threw in a whole bunch of other goodies, ribbons, buttons and paper doilies as well as a package of cute Martha Steward stickers.  
Thanks so much Sarah and here's to wishing you another 10 years of happy blogging!  Be sure to stop by and see the beautiful cards this often published veteran blogger has to share. Just click here to go to Sarah's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words! The way I plan my craft parties is....I buy all of the supplies but I always tell people they are welcome to bring embellishments if they want. I do charge a fee, enough to cover the costs of the supplies and my time. I usually offer some snacks for when we need to wait for paint or glue to dry! I change it up every month...I don't do a lot but something to snack on and some drinks. It's a lot of fun and I think everyone really likes coming! Hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete