Well I'm just beside myself. Mail two days in a row. Not just any mail. Special mail! Winning Mail! Goodie Mail! That's right the man in brown came to see me and he was carrying a treasure chest. Oh' he didn't know it but it certainly was. I won twice in one week. Can you believe it? Does God bless us when we need it most or what? I'm just certain all your prayers to see me through the dark, to help me feel loved when I felt cold, well I'm just certain that those GENEROUS PRAYERS were heard and my cup runneth over.
I was so excited to hear that I had won Lisa's wonderful Thank You giveaway from tarnished and tattered. Just get a look at all the fantastic vintagey goodness she sent me! I had been looking for a pair of vintage baby shoes forever so you really can't imagine how excited I was, spinning and twirling with GLEE! It is everything you could want in a present.
- Velvet millinery pansies and yards of delicate old laces.
- Sweet cabinet photos.
- My precious much sought after baby shoes.
- A lovely frame
- Beautiful German glass glitter in a cut glass shaker ( I have been wanting some of this for quite a while too).
- One of Lisa's wonderful homemade vanilla candles in an elegant stemmed glass dish.
- Darling old crocheted doilies.
- An old jar packed with vintage white buttons and they were packed so sweet with vintage seam tape, a brass B stencil with a lovely beaded jewel.
- Not one but two cherished old hymnals.
- A big bag of her shredded vintage sheet music.
- 2 - sheet music's that I know I'll enjoy crafting with.
- 2 softly colored photo display pages from an old celluloid album.
- The most fun vintage french flash cards.
- 2 magnificent vintage French postcards.
- A wonderful wooden frame with a birds nest.
- There were even these sweet little flash cards included.
- Everything came wrapped so sweetly in vintage pattern tissue.
I'm just so excited about spring now. I have a song in my heart bursting with gratitude. I'm am so ready to get crafting, I can't wait! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART LISA!
Now for those of you who already know the Sweet Talented Lisa her craftiness and style come as no surprise. And for anyone who doesn't already follow her ~ well you don't have to miss out anymore because you can just click on her name, her blog name tattered and tarnished or here and go right over there. She has some terrific tutorials and can you believe she does all this with a house of TRIPLETS? AMAZING!!!