I have a confession to make. I've been cheating. That's right, I've been spending time in the shower with someone new.
I was told they'd take care of all my needs. Oh' get your mind out of the gutter! It's a dirty place to be. But if you are dirty or just need your daily shower, I have someone new to introduce you to. I'd like you to meet Ivory. Oh' you say you've heard of Ivory. Well I bet you haven't heard of this one. This is the new Ivory. Let me tell you a little more about it.
This Ivory likes to boast about something that's pretty unique. This is Ivory 2-In-1 Hair and Body Wash and it's called that for a reason. Let me give you the product highlights straight from Proctor and Gamble.
With it's dual action formula, Ivory 2-IN-1 cleans head to toe while leaving hair conditioned. Say goodbye to the 3-step hassle of applying shampoo, conditioner and then body wash - Ivory Hair and Body Simplifies the showering experience, making it perfect for the whole family.
- Total body cleanser that leaves hair clean (down to the roots) and conditioned
- Free of dyes and heavy perfumes
- Saves shower space with one bottle
- 33% MORE vs. the leading 2-IN-1 brand (24oz vs. 18oz), without breaking the bank!
- Not watered down - doesn't easily seep through hands or into eyes
So What do I think?
Just one bottle to do it all? I had my doubts but was willing to give it a try.
- Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair and Body smells wonderful. Not like the old Ivory at all. Shhh - don't tell anyone but I never liked old Ivory's smell. This is totally different. It smells fresh and clean. I know my two favorite words, but it's true. It doesn't have a fruity tuttie smell. I like to take my shower before bed and nothing is better than a clean lite scent and a fresh set of sheets to make you sleep good. Ahhh....
- It's got great cleaning action and didn't leave me feeling like I had an oily film on me while at the same time it didn't leave me feeling dry.
- It saves space in the shower if you use it for your hair as well as body.
- I think it's great for kids because they only have one product to use. My grandkids loved it, saying it saved time.
- It's a great value. You can find Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash at Walmart, Target, or Drugstore.com for only $3.50 for 24 oz.
- I liked using this as a body wash. It was even great for shaving my legs. I'm sure it's because of the conditioning properties. Like I said I love the smell and it got me really clean.
- For my hair, it cleaned better than I expected. I could tell it had conditioner in it because I didn't have to fight with tangles but it wasn't completely tangle free. My hair wasn't as dry as I expected from a 2-In-1 product.
Yes, but there's a second part to this answer.
- I would buy it to use as only a body wash for me. Being um-um...older, I feel like my hair needs a little extra care. Well that and the fact that my hair has received a little help in the color dept. for more than a few years. Plus the hubby liked it. He usually just uses plain soap while I like a body wash. Finally I can get rid of the melting soap, that I hate cleaning up.
- I would definitely buy it for the kids. It cuts down on clutter in the shower and the kids loved it. Win-Win!
So there you have it. Go get a bottle for yourself and let me know what you think.
Disclosure: I received the complimentary Ivory 2-In-1 Hair and Body from Influenster to assist in my review. As always all opinions are my own.