Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, August 3, 2009

LOOKIE AT MY GOODIES


It's been awhile since my last post but look at the goodies I've been holding on to and waiting to show you. It seems that teapots are popping up everywhere I go even though I'm not looking for them. You'll have to excuse my photos. I definately need a new camera. I love this little sparkly ornament. I buy these things with the intentions of selling them and then have a hard time letting them go.

I just love this bombay photo frame. The second one is missing the glass but that's an easy and cheap fix. When I first saw it I immediately thought of painting it a shabby white or pink but now I'm not so sure that I shouldn't leave it as is. What do you guys think? I can't decide if I want to keep it or list it in my ebay store click here http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/north-florida or maybe the esty store that I hope to open this week. I've got tons of items in my ebay store - lots of vintage and Christmas among other things.


I really like this old set of New Orleans playing cards? I don't even know if the decks are complete, I just thought they would be great to use in some altered art creations.

And this set I just adore. I don't know what they are called for sure but as you can see it's the cutest couple in young love and years later in old love. They're from Norman Rockwell prints. Aren't they sweet. I have lots of ideas for these.

Here's the other teapot. Wouldn't this make a great planter or maybe put a small glass inside and have real flowers coming out the top? The lid can be removed so it just hangs at the side. From the lid it looks like it was used as a candle holder. I also thought maybe I could fill it with a stash of ribbons or buttons or just little collectibles. So many ideas and just one little tea pot. I love the heart on the side.

Neil had a whole roll of these vintage watermelon labels and I had to have some! These are so old probably from the 1940's. They'll be great on something/things!!! I'll probably sell some of these too.

Stayed tuned ya'll and lets see what I come up with. Please leave comments, ideas, suggestions, etc... - I Love Them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You could make lovely cards (like birthday, thank you etc.)with the New Orleans playing cards. Nice. swap-bot andi6

    ReplyDelete